Connectivity has never been at a higher level in our personal lives and business. Since the emergence of smartphones that we’re keenly familiar with, how we interact with each other and the world around us has changed drastically.
According to the website, Statista, the number of mobile phone subscriptions worldwide has surpassed six billion in the month of July 2021 and is expected to further grow by several hundred million in the next few years. In the US alone, it is expected to reach over 311 million by the year 2025.
From news, banking, games to education, every sector under the sun has a dedicated app, available at the click of a button. Mobile apps have become the cornerstone of what makes a smartphone worth using. As such, any company that doesn’t have a mobile app released or is immediately in development is failing to move ahead of the competition.
As the world’s culture is increasingly being influenced by smartphone technology, it’s clear that mobile apps are the way to the future. With uncountable apps available in the market, active users are searching for the best and fastest-performing mobile apps. Users want a smooth and seamless experience with their phones, and so, slow and unresponsive apps usually lead to frustration and dissatisfaction which then leads to negative reviews that impact companies’ image. This is why mobile app testing is very important for app developers so as to deliver a remarkable customer experience on one of the most active device types across the globe.
1. Network Issues: Network bandwidth and latency issues can highly impact the performance of an app. As such, there is a need for performance testing in varying network conditions to ensure improve app performance.
2. Wide range of device availability & operating systems: Unlike standard desktops and operating systems, mobile apps are used across a wide range of devices and operating systems like iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone, etc. This can typically affect the performance of the app and so it is essential to perform tests so as to ensure the mobile app works properly across all devices and operating systems.
3. Wide range of screen resolutions: As mobile apps are used across a wide range of devices, thus various screen resolutions also hugely impact the performance of the mobile app. Thus, constructive mobile app testing is necessary to make sure the app works perfectly across all screen resolutions.
4. Need for quicker release to market: The mobile app market is highly competitive and as such companies in haste release their apps with new features in order to attract and retain their existing users. As such, in order to make a quicker release, companies often overlook the need for proper mobile app testing which significantly affects the app’s performance.
TFT’s Mobile App Testing Services encompasses a smooth and secure user interface, driven by a team of QA experts for delivering test reports that help improve performance, speed, and functionality. At TFT we understand the importance of delivering an impeccable experience on one of the most active device types across the globe. Our offshore testing services are supportive for Android, iOS, and Hybrid platforms.
You Make Also Like: Tips for Choosing a Mobile App Development Service
1. Mobile Web Testing: This type of testing ensures all the factors such as performance, functionality, usability, and security is working properly for a hassle-free user experience.
2. Mobile Test Automation: Mobile automation testing ensures that the development team can progress at a rapid pace, without the fear of breaking existing features.
3. Mobile Security and Penetration Testing: TFT’s Penetration Testing Service helps organizations secure their business from data breaches and unauthorized access.
4. Mobile App Performance Testing: To optimize the performance of mobile apps, we at TFT also work on regions like device performance, server/API performance, network performance.
5. Mobile App Functionality Testing: This testing method validates that each and every component of the application is working properly as per requirements.
6. Cloud-Based App Testing: This type of cloud-based app testing helps developers and testers around the world to communicate and connect to mobile devices with the help of the internet. Apps can be uploaded via API or web clients and testers can get access to almost all the range of devices with different OS platforms, versions, etc.
We are always looking for innovation and new partnerships. Whether you would want to hear from us about our services, partnership collaborations, leave your information below, we would be really happy to help you.